LTL Freight Simplified
Knowing when to use Less Than Truckload shipments increases productivity, reduces freight spend, and streamlines freight shipping. LTL is ideal when freight doesn’t require the use of an entire trailer and weighs between 150 and 15,000 pounds.
Our relationships with the nation’s leading LTL carriers, allows R2 to pass our rates to our customers. Beyond our competitive rates, we have simplified the LTL shipping process with our innovative and game-changing Transportation Management System.
Using our TMS, shippers can realize the rewards from the moment they log on. With R2’s cloud-based TMS, shippers have access to real-time pricing, capacity across multiple carriers, and actionable reporting analysis.
LTL Freight Benefits with R2
- Analyze your logistics network and improve its current state
- Competitive rates pre-negotiated with our network of LTL carriers
- Ability to instantly quote, book, track and manage all shipments with R2 TMS
- A dedicated LTL freight expert to help with any of your freight questions
- Consolidated invoicing for all your shipments
- Unparalleled reporting capabilities making performance and cost analysis simpler than ever